Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie by @barbarafrenchvegan 💜
Follow us @veganrecipesideas for more vegan recipe 💚🌱
* 210g/ 1 1/2 Cup Flour
* 100g/ 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
* 50g/ 3 tbsp vegan white Sugar
* 1 tsp Baking Soda
* 125g/ 1/2 Cup Vegan Vanilla Soy Yogurt
* 125g/ 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
* 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 120g/ 4.5oz Chopped Dark Vegan Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a skillet.
3. In a bowl combine flour and baking soda.
4. In a second bowl, combine brown sugar and sugar, peanut butter, vegan butter, soy vanilla yogurt, vanilla extract. Whisk until well combine. Then, add dry ingredients and stir until dough consistency. Add chocolate chips, stir again.
5. Spread the dough into the skillet. Add more chocolate chips on top.
6.Bake for about 25 min or until golden brown edges.
7. Decorate (with vegan ice cream) and enjoy!
[Recipe & Photography by @barbarafrenchvegan, as posted on barbarafrenchvegan.com]