Healthy Instant Oats Cheela Recipe!😍
Know someone who’d love this? SAVE this recipe now!
Make these simple, healthy and delicious Oats and vegetable chillas in a jiffy at home. They’re perfect for breakfast or a light meal too. You can add or remove veggies as per choice.
For 5-6 chillas :
– 1 cup regular oats (I’ve used Quaker).
– 1/2 cup Rawa/Semolina.
– 2 tbsp Besan (gram flour).
– 1 tsp ginger and chillies (finely chopped).
– 1 tsp aamchur powder OR 1 tsp lime juice.
– 1 tsp coriander powder.
– 1 tsp turmeric powder.
– 1 tsp chaat masala.
– 1 tsp roasted cumin (jeera) powder.
– 1 tsp hing.
– Salt to taste.
– 3 tsp Dahi (curd).
– 1 onion (finely chopped).
– 1 capsicum (finely chopped).
– 1 tomato (finely chopped).
– 1 carrot (grated).
– 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped).
– Water as needed.
– 2-3 tsp of oil.
– Add water slowly in parts, mixing well. I’ve used around 2.5-3 cups.
– Resting for min 15-20 mins is important. You can also make the batter and keep and make chelas in 3-4 hours.
– Using a non stick tawa is highly recommended. It uses very little oil too.
– Adjust spices and veggies as per your taste. You can add spring onions/peas too.
– You can make and store this oats flour in an air tight jar and use it for so many recipes instead of buying expensive ones from outside.
Save and share this recipe now! Follow @thecrazyindianfoodie for more.
#Thecrazyindianfoodie #TCIFRecipes #Recipes #Food #Foodie #Indianfood #Indianfoodie #Indianrecipes #Easyrecipes #Oats #Recipeoftheday #Viralvideos #Recipegram #Mumbai #Mumbaifood #Mumbaikar #Healthyrecipes #Healthyfood #Veganrecipes #Healthy #Oatsrecipes #Dietfood #Foodiesofinstagram #Vegetarianrecipes #Mumbaifoodblogger #Mumbaichef