Happy Wellness Wednesday!
As of yesterday, it’s officially Fall! 🍁
(Well, here in Canada it is!) 🇨🇦
For some of us, that means sitting by the fireplace and indulging in hot beverages – especially pumpkin spiced lattes and hot chocolates w/ mini marshmallows (yum!) ☕️
BUT I’m gonna share with you my favourite recipe that is good for you (guilt-free!) yet delicious!
The basis of this latte is Reishi Mushroom Powder which has SO many health benefits. Swipe 🔙 on the photo to see some of these benefits.
So, here it is: Chocolate Reishi Latte
• 1 tsp reishi mushroom powder (@plenanaturals)
• 1 tsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice!)
• 2 tsp almond butter (optional)
• 2 tbsp cacao Powder
• 1 pinch cinnamon
• 1 pinch sea salt
• 1 cup dairy-free milk (or regular – your choice!)
1. Add all ingredients except milk to a small blender (I use Ninja Bullet)
2. Steam or heat milk until hot and add to blender.
3. Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, or until frothy and well-blended.
4. Serve as is, or top with coconut whipped cream, dash of cinnamon, or dash of cocoa powder.
5. ENJOY. 🤎
Leave a comment below 👇🏼 letting me know (1) what your favourite hot beverage is and (2) if you would like to try reishi mushroom. I will choose somebody to send a package of @plenanaturals Red Reishi Mushroom Powder to. 🍄
Or, use code ELISA15 for $$ off their Herbs & Superfoods collection – link in bio 🤍