Happy Halloween! ??
As you may have seen in my story I felt a little inspired and started a meatball madness in the kitchen today. I got inspired by a recipe I tried a couple months ago so I tried to make my own version.
I added some simple tomato sauce and black rice to it and if I could I would devour it all.. ?
Let me know how you like them!
Spicy cream cheese meatless balls ?(makes 6 balls)
• 220 grams plant based ground meat
• 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp Gochujang
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
• 1 big leaf of cabbage
• 50 grams vegan cream cheese
1) Mix together the vegan ground meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, Gochujang and cilantro, garlic until it’s nicely combined.
2) Wash the cabbage leaf and chop it up finely, then add to the mixture and knead it in throughly.
3) Use a spoon to scoop up the mixture into your hand, I used 1-2 tablespoons and flattened it out in my hand.
4) Scoop up some of the cream cheese and place a dollop in the middle before folding the mixture around it and carefully rolling it into a ball.
5) Place in airfryer and bake for 15 minutes on 200°C. (Turn them over halfway through)
*Please tell me I’m not the only one thinking this emoji looks like a flying meatball! ?
#vegandeutschland #veganlunch #vegandinner #vegan #plantbased #veganblogger #veganhannover #foodblogger #foodie #foodphotography #foodie #foodiesofinsta #veganrecipes #foodblog #foodblogger_de #foodblogliebe #veganshares #thefeedfeed #feedfeed #feedfeedvegan #foodblogfeed #bestofvegan #ohmichelli