Hangover Vegan Crepes with Tomato & Mushroom Tofu scramble *** the Recipe 🍅
For Crepes [makes ca. 8]:
90 g buckwheat flour
40 g corn flour
350 ml unsweetened oat milk [or other plant milk]
2 tbsp ground chia seed or flaxseed
pinch of salt
cooking oil, e.g. grapeseed oil
1 firm tofu, crumbled
1 shallot [optional]
spices: dry tomatoes, oregano, sweet paprika, curcuma [or any other spices of choice]
3 tbsp tomato puree
5 -6 mushrooms, sliced
100 g fresh spinach leaves
1. Add all the Crepe ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth
2. Heat a non stick pan on med/high heat with small amount of cooking oil
3. Pour the batter into the pan trying to get a thin even layer by tilting the pan. Tip: use a small ladle to get the same amount of batter each time into the pan.
4. Fry for a couple minutes each side until lightly browned using a spatula to flip.
5. To make the filling, in a large pan heat the cooking oil, saute shallot with pinch of salt, add spices, crumble and add the tofu, sautee for ca. 3-4 min. Add tomato puree, mix well and cook for another 2 min.
6. In a separate pan saute mushrooms, add spinach towards the end of cooking process.
7. Mix tofu scramble with mushrooms & spinach. Scoop 2-3 tbsp of the filling onto each crepe and wrap. Place all in a big pan and reheat crepes before serving.
8. Drizzle with homemade BBQ sauce [check out the recipe on our website – recipe link in Bio], garnish with fresh parsley and black pepper ❤️
Follow @naturalissta_vegan for more Vegan Inspiration 💚
#plantbasedcooking #vegan #vegandinner #deliciousfood #veganismo #vegansofinstagram #vegana #veganrecipes #veganfoodshare #veganeats #vegansofig #veganfoodlover #veganfood #veganmeals #plantbased #foodporn #govegan #veganlifestyle #easyrecipes #eatplants #foodie #eeeeeats #forksoverknives #veganlifestyle #veganathlete #easyveganrecipes #pancakes ‘crepes #gfcrepes #tofuscramble