GREEN RECIPE FRIDAYS- Fresh Cucumber cooler 🥒🍸
Would you like to emulate a cocktail without all the booze? No? 😜 I hear you! But sometimes you may have to! When alcohol is not an option try this! It is invigorating,cleansing and full of world’s greatest hydrator – the cucumber! It’s a great one to sip after a long week as a reward.
🙏🏻💚Well done for being amazing you and taking care of yourself and your kid as well as you have! Now go on, enjoy your drink- you earned it! Happy Friday!
1 medium organic cucumber
2 tbs of fresh mint
3/4 cups cold filtered water
2 tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
Stevia or coconut nectar to taste
1. Juice the cucumber and the mint together in a juicer. If you don’t have a juicer, blend the cucumber, mint and water in a blender and then strain through a cheesecloth or nut milk bag.
2. Pour the cucumber juice into a tall glass.
3. Stir in the lime juice and filtered water ( if you did not blend the water already) then add sweetener
4. Shake the drink in the cocktail shaker ( optional step) with ice
5. Transfer the mixture to a cocktail glass and garnish the cooler with a beautiful sprig of Rosemary or mint
#gogreen #eatgreen #vegan #veganrecipes #healthykids #natural #organic #healthyliving #allnatural #milariorganics