GINGERBREAD CHEESECAKE RECIPE – to start off the 12 days of #veganchristmas by @eden.vegan !! ✨ 🎄✨
Save the recipe down below, it’s yours to keep ⭐️
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger
1 cup @fixandfogg Almond butter
½ cup of dates (soaked)
2 tsp water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup @naturescharm all natural coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
@naturescharm coconut whipping cream
Grated chocolate (I used @picochocolate 🤍)
1. Soak dates in boiling water for 5 minutes. In a separate bowl, soak the cashews. Combine oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger and almond butter in a high-powered blender. Pulse until well combined.
2. Drain the dates and add into the blender alongside molasses, water, and vanilla essence. Blend until well combined. The mixture will be sticky enough to pinch together with your hands.
3. In a silicone muffin tray (or one lined with baking paper) pat down a Tbsp of mixture. Firmly press this into the cheesecake base and pop in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
4. Drain the cashews and blend with all the filling mixture. Pour on top of the gingerbread base and leave to set for one hour. Top with whipped coconut cream, grated vegan chocolate and a sprinkling of coconut sugar!
5. Store in the freezer for up to a month. These are best served semi-frozen so make sure to de frost prior to eating!
#naturescharm #topitoneverything #coconutcream #coconutwhippedcream #coconutwhippingcream #brisbanevegans #vegandarwin #gingerbreadcheesecake #bakingwithkids #brisbanebaker #sydneybaker #familydinner #gingerbreadeverything #melbournefoodie #aussievegan
#melbournebaker #vegandessert #melbournebakery #vegansofaustralia #vegansofmelbourne
#thefeedfeedvegan #bestofvegan #letscookvegan #vegansofsydney #vegansofbrisbane #vegansofperth #perthbaker #perthbakery