gingerbread breakfast bars!! ?
happy friday! ✨
I’m sooo excited that it’s officially the holiday season!! I’ve been feeling all the christmas vibes now that it’s december, and these easy gingerbread bars were just the perfect festive treat to have this morning!
I made these bars using @brassi apple + spice oats, and I just love how their oatmeal is so packed with flavor and has healthy ingredients like cauliflower and rice protein! definitely a great way to get in some extra veggies for breakfast ?
gingerbread breakfast bars:
• 3/4 cup @eatbrassi brassi apple + spice cauliflower oatmeal
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 2 tbsp applesauce
• 1 tbsp nut butter
• 1 tbsp molasses
• 2 tbsp powdered sugar
• dash of almond milk
– blend the oatmeal in a blender until a flour consistency
– add to a bowl and then mix in the rest of the ingredients
– pour into a lined baking pan and bake at 350F for 25 minutes
– top with icing and sprinkles and enjoy!
you can also use my code ELLIE10 to save 10% on @eatbrassi products ☺️
hope everyone is having a fantastic day! ?
#vegan #plantbased #gingerbread #oatmeal #oats #oatsforbreakfast #cauliflower #holidayseason
#holidaybaking #holidayrecipes #breakfast #healthybreakfast #healthyrecipes #healthydessert #healthyfood #veganbreakfast #vegandessert #veganrecipes #veganfood #yum