🥑🍅 Get Our new 120 Vegan Recipes eBook 👉 @vegan_awesome 🎯 Link in BIO
Toast topped with Creamy Garlic & Thyme Mushrooms
* 250g chestnut mushrooms, roughly chopped
* Half an onion, peeled and roughly chopped
* 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, roughly chopped
* 3 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Juice of half a lemon
* 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
* 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
* Pinch of sea salt
* Pinch of pepper
1. Place the onion and garlic in a pan with a good drizzle of olive oil and cook for 5-10 minutes over a medium heat until soft.
2. Once the onions and garlic are soft, add in the mushrooms and give it all a good stir.
3. Leave to cook for another 5-10 minutes until soft.
4. Just before serving, add a good pinch of thyme, salt and pepper and stir through the yoghurt and lemon juice.
5. When ready; spoon the mushrooms on top of the toast and serve with another sprinkle of thyme, salt and pepper.