🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Delicious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Muscle Growth and A Healthier Lifestyle. 👉 Link in BIO @veganmeal.tips
Double Tap If You Wanna Eat This Tasty Meal ♥️🌱
Follow us @veganmeal.tips for Daily vegan recipes 🌱
Roasted Balsamic, Chilli & Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pecans & Dried Cranberries
– around 620g Brussels Sprouts, halved
– a couple handfuls pecan nuts
– a Handful dried cranberries
– 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 2tbsp maple syrup
– 1/2 tsp garlic granules – 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes (how ever much you like)
– olive oil, for cooking
– salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/gas mark. Line a large baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
2. Add your sliced sprouts to the lined baking tray then drizzle with a little olive oil, rub the oil into the sprouts using your hands, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast in the oven for 10 mins until slightly soft.
4. Meanwhile make the glaze by adding the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, garlic granules chilli flakes to a small bowl of jug, then whisk everything together until combined.
5. Take out the sprouts, add the pecans & dried cranberries, then drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
6. Place back into the oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the sprouts are roasted but soft. Enjoy!