Recipe

Garlic And Chilli French Fries Or Pomme Frites (if You Wanna

Thumbnail | Link

Garlic and Chilli French Fries or Pomme Frites (if you wanna be fancy and cultured 😝) Today is one of those days when it’s cold outside (7 degrees this morning / 46 F for those across the pond) and all you really wanna do is have some bomb ass comfort food 🥰 As I really hate food prepping I used @colessupermarkets frozen French fries (any brand works) and put them in the oven with some chilli flakes 🌶 and garlic 🧄 They were sooo good 🤤 What I do like about frozen fries is that most brands are really good with not putting too much oil in. The one I had listed potatoes as 97% and the other ingredients inclusive of oil was the 3%, so it’s technically #EatingClean 😂
.
.
.
.
.
#FoodPorn #Foodie #FoodiesOfInstagram #VeganFoodPorn #Vegan #VeganFood #VeganFoodie #VeganLife #VegansInAustralia #Treat #VegansInSydney #VegansOfIG #DairyFree #CrueltyFree #Tasty #FoodPhotography #PlantBased #Fries #Winter #TreatYourself #Treats #HealthyTreat #ComfortFood #Eat #EatHealthy #EatWell #Yum #Yummy #YummyFoods🍟