Follow me @i_am_connie_
Reposted from @vegspirationfeed
MAPLE BBQ CAULIFLOWER WRAPS
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
2/3 cup white or brown rice flour
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup bbq sauce, of choice
2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
Butter Bean Spread
1 1/2 cup butter beans, cooked
1 small lemon, zest and juice
Handful of fresh or dried herbs of choice, such as oregano, rosemary
5 @bfreefoods Sweet Potato Wraps (1 packet)
1 medium red capsicum, sliced thinly
1/2 cup red cabbage, sliced thinly
1 small cucumber, sliced thinly
1 cup salad leaves
1. To make the cauliflower Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line 1 tray with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, water and spices and mix until smooth. Dip each cauliflower floret in the batter making sure all sides are covered but shaking off the excess. Place the battered cauliflower on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until the florets are tender.
3. In another medium bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and maple syrup and mix until combined. Toss the battered cauliflower in the sauce and return them to the baking tray. Bake the cauliflower for another 10 minutes or until golden.
4. To make the butter bean spread Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
5. To assemble the wraps Place a wrap on a clean surface. Spread one side of the wrap with the butter bean spread. Place the cauliflower and vegetables on the spread and collect the sides to form a wrap. Enjoy immediately.
#vegan #healthyrecipes #whatveganseat #vegetarianrecipes #vegansofig #plantbasedfoods #veganfriendly #veganbreakfast #vegetarianfood #vegandinner #veganlunch #veganfood #plantbaseddiet #veganfoodlovers #veganfoodporn #plantbasedfoodie #plantbasedfood #veganfoodshare #plantbasedrecipes #veganeats #plantbasedeating #veganfoodie #plantbase #vegancomfortfood #plantbasedvegan #veganrecipes #vegans #plantbased #plantbasedrecipe #vegetarian