Follow @dr.vegan for more
Easy Spanish Rice & Black Bean Burrito
Recipe from our Meal Planner (link in bio)
INGREDIENTS (For 1 serving)
-Brown rice 45 grams
-canned black beans 130 grams
-salsa 120 grams
-Arugula 30 grams
-Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the rice. Add the dry rice to a pot. You will need 2.5 times as much water as rice. Add water to the pot, cover, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 35-45 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the rice is soft. Check on the rice periodically to prevent any sticking or burning on the bottom. Remove from the heat, fluff with a fork, and enjoy! Looking for a faster option? Cook in a rice cooker or just use pre-cooked/frozen rice.
2. Drain and rinse the canned black beans.
3. Rinse the tomato and chop into bite-sized pieces.
4. Once the brown rice is cooked, fold in the salsa and beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Scoop the mixture onto the whole grain tortilla, piling it in a line down the center. Add the chopped tomato and arugula. Roll up into a burrito and enjoy!
Check my bio if you’re interested in a
personalised vegan meal-planner 📑📈
NO MONTHLY COMMITMENT
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
✔ Get Your Fat Loss OR Muscle Gain Meal Plan Up 50% Off at veganhealthhub.com (link in our bio) The plans come with 2 weeks of recipes that have been perfectly formulated to suit your goal, whether you want to lose fat or build muscle!
PLUS, it comes with a detailed nutrition guide from our Registered Dietitian to teach you all you need to know about a vegan die
#veganmeal #veganmealplan #plantbasedmealplan #plantbased #vegan #plantprotein #veganrecipes #vegansofig #mexicanvegan #veganpower #whatveganseat #veganpost #fitvegan #veganmealprep #plantbasedfood #veganlunch #veganfood #veganrecipe #plantbaseddiet #riseofthevegan #simplevegan #plantbasedvegan #easyveganmeals #vegandinner ( #📷 @dr.vegan )