FLUFFY AQUAFABA PANCAKES
i always see pancake recipes pop up on my page and i don’t blame anyone, there delicious🤩 there are so many different versions these tasty breakfast treats (or lunch or dinner aha) and i thought i come up with a recipe myself. i was inspired by the viral Japanese soufflé pancakes, those pancakes are made with whipped egg whites, but i wanted to make them vegan for i used aquafaba. it’s a bit labor intensive compared to other pancake recipes but it’s worth it.
ingredients: (makes 8-9 pancakes)
– 1 can reserved chickpea water
– 3/4 cup oat flour
– 1/2 cup sweetener (i used lankeo monk fruit)
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/2 baking powder
1. drain the can of chickpeas and transfer the reserved water to a stand mixing bowl. put stand mixer on high for about 10-12 minutes, when it’s done it should look like a meringue with stiff peeks.
2. FOLD in the flour, then the rest of the ingredients. be careful not to over mix.
3. heat a non stick pan on a stove and spray with cooking oil.
4. cook each pancake for 3-5 minutes on one side and 1-2 on the other.
5. top with whatever you desire and enjoy!!(:
#vegan #plantbased #veganblogger#pancakes #healthyliving #healthyfood #foodphotography #foodiesofinstagram #veganfoodporn #veganrecipes #crueltyfree #veganthanksgiving #plantbaseddiet