Five Minute Pasta Sauce 🤌🏼
You know the ingredients you keep on the side of your fridge and pantry that you never use? This sauce is what happens if you use them — and i suggest making it even if you aren’t trying to clean out your kitchen. It’s that good!
🤌🏼 Ingredients 🤌🏼
– olive oil (garlic infused for low FODMAP)
– minced garlic (if you’re not low FODMAP)
– cherry tomatoes
– capers + a tiny bit of brine
– salt + pepper
While your pasta boils, add olive oil to a pan. Throw in cherry tomatoes and minced garlic (or sun with garlic infused olive oil for low FODMAP). Sautée the cherry tomatoes until they burst, then add capers with a tiny bit of brine. Mix to break up the tomatoes into a saucier consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour your al dente pasta (my favorite is @jovialfoods or @charliestableglutenfree GF pasta) into the sauce with a tiny bit of pasta water, and combine until sauce covers every noodle. Top with vegan parm (homemade or store bought). For a recipe, head to my condiments highlight!
🤌🏼 VEGAN PARM OPTIONS 🤌🏼
– @violife_foods authentic parmesan (legit a wedge)
– homemade (recipe in condiments highlight)
– shaved Brazil nut (apparently it’s amazing)