Feast your pies on this Mushroom, Camembert and Spinach Pie 🥧 Served with Garlic Potatoes and Sautéd Mushrooms and Spinach. It’s such a cutie pie 🤭
1 pack @jus_rol Puff Pastry
200g Mushrooms – sliced – I’ve used chesnut but you can use any type
150g Spinach – roughly chopped
2 Shallots – finely chopped
2 Cloves Garlic – minced
150g Camembert Cheese – cubed
Salt, Pepper amd thyme to season
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7/220°C
2. Heat some oil in a large pan over a high heat, add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden and there is no moisture in the pan. Add the shallots, thyme and garlic, season well with salt and pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes
3. Remove from the heat, add the spinach and allow to cool for 3-4 minutes. The spinach should wilt under the heat.
4. Roll out puff pastry into a large rectangle and cut circles. You should have approximately 6 large circles and 6 slightly smaller lids. Line a muffin tray with the larger circles. Mark the bottom of the cases with a fork and bake for 3-4 mins. This is to avoid a soggy bottom.
5. Into each case, add a few cubes of camembert and a couple of spoonfulls of the mushroom mixture. Place the lids on top and seal the edges by pinching or with a fork.
6. Brush the pastry with the milk then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and puffed up.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving
~~~~ Hit follow for more exciting recipes 😊 ~~~~
#homecooking #foodporn #foodie #foodstagram #foodblogger #foodlover #foodiesofinstagram #food #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarianfood #vegetarianmeals #eeeeeats #forkyeah #desiowned #dinnerrecipes #dinner #pie #mushrooms #camembert #piesofinstagram #spinach #pastry #puffpastry