Fall Spices Muffins 🍂
Muffins with fall flavors! Is there a better way to start the fall, which is officially arrived? We don’t think so! Such a simple recipe filled with comforting flavors.🍎
These muffins contain very little added sugar and oil. A big part of the oil is replaced by applesauce. Their amount of carbohydrates and proteins are very interesting and make them nutritious. It’s the perfect timing, cause it’s apples’ season! If you don’t know what to do with all the applesauce you’ve made, this is the perfect recipe!
Little advice: Enjoy this recipe sitting comfortably with a big blanket, warm socks and a good coffee.☕️
Ingredients (12 muffins)
1 ½ cup Unbleached all-purpose flour
1 scoop Vegan Pro Butterscotch 2 tsp Baking powder 1 tsp Baking soda 1 tsp Ground cinnamon ½ tsp Ground ginger ¼ tsp Ground nutmeg ¼ tsp Ground cloves ¼ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Ground flaxseeds + 2 ½ tbsp Water
½ cup Applesauce
¾ cup Unsweetened plant-based milk
¼ cup Canola oil
¼ cup Maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 350°F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake wrappers.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ground flaxseeds and water together. Stand 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix all the dry ingredients together. Reserve.
4. When the flax mixture is done soaking, put it in a large bowl. Mix with the rest of the liquid ingredients.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture while stirring. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
6. Divide the dough among the 12 moulds. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool completely on a cooling rack.
Recipe & 📸: @larecetteparfaite
#healthy #health #plantbasedprotein #healthyeating #vegansofcanada #végétalien #eatclean #nutrition #superfoodsmoothie #vegan #vegetarian #superfoods #naturalsupplements #wellness #natural #cleaneating #glutenfree #organic #plantbased #veganrecipes #veganpro #veganprotein #veganeats #rawnutritional #veganproteinpowder #holistichealth #holisticnutrition #muffins #fallrecipes #lowfat