Fall is here and there is nothing better than fall comfort food 🍂🍁🍂 so here is one of my favourite fall comfort dishes – buckwheat with creamy mushroom sauce 🧡
Ingredients (feeds 2):
150 g buckwheat
300 ml water
250 g mushrooms
1 onion (size depends on taste, I don’t like onions so I picked the smallest one possible)
plant – based cooking cream
1. chop all the ingredients that need chopping.
2. heat up the pan and add a little bit of olive oil and the add your onion.
3. when the onion softens add the mushrooms and your spices according to taste, give it a good mix, and cover with the lid for about 10 minutes.
4. put the buckweath into a pot and add water. Bring it to boil, add salt and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium to low heat – half covered with the lid.
5. add the cooking cream to your mushrooms, bring it to boil and let it simmer until you reach desired consistency.
6. put cooked buckwheat on plates, add the sauce on top, and serve.
What is your favourite fall comfort food?
#veganlunch #vegancomfortfood #comfortfood #fallcomfortfood #healthyvegan #healthyeating #veganrecipes #foodblogger #foodie #veganfoodideas #veganfoodblogger