Every day is a good day for some chilli 🌶 don’t you think? Tag someone who wants this 🤩 have you tried it? Leave a comment below 👇🏼👇🏼💚
* Oil – Any high heat cooking oil will do. I recommend avocado oil.
* Yellow Onion
* Sweet Potatoes – You could also use yams, butternut squash or pumpkin.
* Vegetable Broth
* Spices – You will need chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
* Kidney Beans – This recipe calls for two 15 ounce cans of beans. You could also use 1 1/2 cup dried beans.
* Diced Tomatoes – This recipe calls for one 15 ounces can of diced tomatoes. You could substitute with 5-6 fresh tomatoes
* Maple Syrup
* Toppings (optional)
Add oil, and let it heat up for 30 seconds. Once the oil is hot, add onions and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and fragrant. Add garlic and sweet potato, stirring to coat.
Mix the spices together and then added to the vegetables, stirring until they are well coated.
That’s your vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes and maple syrup. Add the ingredients to the soup pot and stir together.
Cook for further 15 mins and you are done 💚
Who said going vegan 🌱 can’t be delicious? 🤩
Follow – @simplest_vegan for daily inspiration 😍
#savetheplanet #environmentallyfriendly #environment #veganlife #veganfood #veganrecipes #govegan🌱 #animalsarenotfood #animalsarefriends #plantbased #plantbasedliving #veganlife #veganlifestyle #veganchili #veganrecipeswap #sweetpotatoes #vegandinner #vegandinners #veganchilli #chilis🌶 #plantbasedfoodie #plantbasedmeals #veganmexicanfood #veganmexicanrecipes #veganspicyfood