Ever wondered what can be made from almost rotten bananas? Well, you can make these moist and dense banana bars. They are easy to prepare and easier to eat🤪. These delicious bars make a wonderful filling sweet snack for the entire family!
Here’s the recipe for these bars of yum –
* 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed (about 2 1/2 bananas)
* 1/4 cup jaggery (reduce or add more if needed)
* 4 tablespoons non-dairy milk ( I used unsweetened almond milk )
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat your oven to 350F (180C).
2. Mix all dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Combine them in a bowl. Fold in 1/4 cup of the raisins(keep aside a few)
3. Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread evenly in the pan. It will be fairly thick. Sprinkle over the remaining raisins. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Cut into bars. Enjoy still warm or let cool completely then store in an air-tight container.
#bananabar #banana #bananarecipes #bananadessert #dessertrecipes #bananacake #bananasquad #banane #bananas #platano #platanopower #plantains #vegandessert #veganrecipes #veganfood #foodstyling #pisang #bananos