Double Choco Raspberry Cookies by @run2food 🍫 These cookies are so incredibly nutty and have the most amazing fudgy yet chewy texture!
DOUBLE CHOC RASPBERRY COOKIES (vegan, gluten-free*, one-bowl)
✅2 cups almond meal (I used half almond meal, half powdered almond butter)
✅3/4 cup of oat flour
✅1 cup coconut sugar
✅1/4 cup cocoa powder
✅ 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
✅ Pinch of salt
✅1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 1/4 cup cashew milk (or plant milk of choice)
*Optional: vanilla essence
✅ Handful of frozen raspberries
✅ Handful of dairy-free white & dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together until mixed
3. Add in the wet ingredients and stir until a cookie dough forms
4. Divide the mixture into 12 balls, arrange them on the baking tray and flatten slightly. Top each cookie with the chocolate chips and raspberries
5. Bake in the oven for 12-14 mins. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool before serving. They will firm up as they cool down.
*Storage tips: at room temp for 3 days, in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or the freezer for months
Enjoy! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and is feeling well rested for another week.
TAG a friend that would find this guide helpful and don’t forget to 👉FOLLOW us for more Keto tips and Vegan recipes 🌴🌿
#weightlossmeals #veganmeals #veganmeal #veganmealplan #failtoplanplantofail #plantbasedmeal #plantbasedmeals #howtoloseweight #veganweightloss #plantbasedmealprep #plantbasedmealplan #veganbreakfast #veganlunch #vegandinner #vegansnack #newvegan #whatveganseat #plantbaseddiet #weightlossdiets #veganweightlossjourney #veganrecipes #veganrecipe #easymealideas #vegancooking #veganbowl #veganrecipe #veganrecipeshare