Dinner is served! Tofu and broccoli stir fry!👌
Your fix for a vegetarian protein and veggies. 🥦🌶
-1 tsp sesame oil
-2-3 dried red chilly
-1 tbsp grated ginger and garlic
-1/4 tsp sesame seeds.
-1/2 diced onions
-1/2 cup peanuts
– broccoli florets! As many or as less as you want! 🥦😀
– cubbed tofu , same as much or as less as you want! I used 3/4th of a standard block of firm tofu.
– 1 tbsp soy sauce mixed with 1 tsp sambal sauce.
– salt and pepper to taste!
Heat the oil in a skillet.
-Sauté the ginger garlic and the sesame seeds in the oil.
-Next add in the whole red chilies and the onions. Sauté till onions soften.
-Add the peanuts. Add the broccoli along with the seasonings and let it cook till broccoli softens.
-Add the tofu and the mixed soy and sambal sauce.
-continue to cook till everything comes together and the tofu and broccoli get coated well with the sauce!
– serve over some steamed brown rice, white rice or some noodles!
#culinarynutritionist #culinarynutrition #tofurecipes #tofuandbroccolistirfry #fridaynightdinner #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #veganrecipes #vegandinner #nourishingfood #vegetablesofinstagram #eatyourveggies #veggiesinallmeals #tofu#asianrecipes #balanceandmoderation #nutritiouseating