1 Cup wheat Flour
1 Chopped Onion
1 Grated Cucumber
1 Grated Carrot
1/4 Cup Coriander
1/4 Cup Beetroot
1 tbsp Jeera/Cumin
1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tbsp Rubbed Ajwain
1 tbsp Chopped Green Chilli
2 tbsp Grated Coconut
Foil paper/ plastic
1. Take bowl, add wheat flour, onion, cucumber, carrot, coriander, beetroot, jeera, turmeric powder,
red chilli powder, coriander powder, ajwain, green chilli, salt as per taste, coconut.
2. Mix all ingredients and form a dough. Add water little by little if required as veggies.
3. Rest dough for 15 mins.
4. Divide dough into 6-7 small balls.
5. Take a plate, put foil paper/plastic on it, coat it with oil.
6. Put dough ball at center and oil the tips of your fingers
7. By using fingers spread it like a roti and make 2-3 holes on roti by using finger.
8. Take pan, let it hot.
9. Take foil paper with roti, keep that on palm.
10. Remove foil from above and put roti on hot pan.
11. Put some oil drops on top and cook it from both the sides till we get golden brown spots.
12. Repeat same for remaining dough balls.
Vegetable Roti is ready..
#foodiesofinstagram #foodie #vegetable #roti #vegetableroti #yummy #tasty #veganrecipes #vegan #punefoodie #punefoodblogger #instafood #breakfast #breakfastideas #punefooddiaries #puneri