Crispy Vegan Cheese & Herb Rolls drizzled with Aleppo Chili Infused Agave Syrup by @LegallyPlantBased ❤️
?Make sure to grab our Free Guide “10 Vegan tips for beginners link in BIO [email protected]
?5 amazing vegan Cookbooks + 28 day vegan meal plan
? Link in BIO: @vegantips24h
150 g vegan shredded mozzarella style cheese
1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp dried oregano or mixed dried herbs
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp nigella seeds
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp corn starch
15 triangular phyllo dough sheets (you can cut them yourself if you can’t find this shape at the store and you can also use squared spring roll sheets instead)
oil for frying
Aleppo Chili Infused Agave Syrup:
100 ml agave syrup
2 tsp Aleppo Chili flakes
Pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp water
Aleppo Chili Infused Agave Syrup
– Place all ingredients for the syrup in a pan over medium heat, stir frequently until is starts to bubble, turn heat down to low and let cook for 10 minutes while frequently stirring. Set to the side and let cool completely.
– Place all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Whisk together flour and water in a small bowl.
– Place one dough sheet on your working surface (keep the rest covered so they don’t dry), place 1 tbsp filling close to the bottom and roll once, fold in the edges and keep rolling until there’s only a small triangle left, brush it with the flour mixture and seal. Repeat with remaining sheets.
– Heat oil in a pan (cover bottom +1 cm / 1/2”) and add the rolls in small batches. Fry over medium heat until golden brown on all sides. Let excess oil drip off on paper towel.
– Drizzle cheese rolls with the syrup and top with some fresh parsley and nigella seeds. Serve warm.
(Inspired by Rakakat Jibneh (lovely Lebanese cheese rolls) but still pretty different.)
#plantbased #whatveganseat #veganrecipe #veganfood #plantbasedfood #veganrecipes #vegansofig #veganbowls #healthy #veganfoodshare