Crispy Oven Baked Potato Wedges with guacamole by @elavegan 💚 Easy recipe with simple ingredients 🥔🥑 perfect bowl for snack time!
Follow us @veganplantsrecipes for Daily vegan recipes
* 4 russet potatoes
* 1-2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
* 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
* 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 large avocado
* 1 small tomato
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* 1 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice
* A small handful of greens (e.g. basil, parsley)
* A splash of plant-based milk
* onion powder, cumin, salt & pepper to taste
* Preheat oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. * You can peel the potatoes or leave the peel on for some texture. Slice each potato in half lengthwise. Then cut the halves into thirds or fourths (depending on the size of the potato). * Add potato wedges to a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl whisk together all other ingredients. Pour the mixture over the potato wedges and toss until they are coated from all sides. * Spread potato wedges over the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for about 40 minutes, flipping them halfway through until they are golden brown and crispy.
* 5 minutes before the potato wedges are ready, start making the guacamole: Simply blend all ingredients in a food processor until creamy. Enjoy!
#veganmeal #veganmealplan #plantbased #vegan #plantprotein #veganrecipes #vegansofig #veganbreakfastideas #veganpower #whatveganseat #vegandesserts #veganmealprep #plantbasedfood #veganlunch #veganfood #veganrecipe #plantbaseddiet #veganfoodie #vegandessert #veganlunch #vegancake #veganfamily #veganbreakfast #simplevegan #plantbasedvegan #easyveganmeals #vegandinner