CREAMY SPINACH GARLIC & MUSHROOM PASTA ! 💛😋 by @nourishingalex
Follow us @vegan_recipes_only for more vegan recipes 💚🌱
This is one of my favourite pasta dishes, it’s heaven! The creamy sawce is just made with dairy free yoghurt, so it’s light, yet so tasty & dreamy with the nooch, lemon juice, herbs & garlic. It’s super simple and easy to make!
– 2 servings (150g) dried wholewheat pasta
– 3 cloves garlic, minced OR 3tsp garlic granules
– a couple handfuls sliced mushrooms
– 125g (1/4 of the pot) dairy free plain yoghurt (I use @alpro plain coconut yoghurt)
– a big handful spinach
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1tsp dried basil
– salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Sauté the garlic in a frying pan with a little water/oil for 3 mins until fragrant. Add in the mushrooms and further cook for about 8 mins until the mushrooms are soft. (If using garlic granules add when the mushrooms are soft)
3. Stir in the dried basil then cook for 1 more minute. Take off the heat.
4. Drain the pasta from the pan through a colander, then stir the pasta into the frying pan with the garlicky mushrooms.
5. Stir in the spinach to wilt down on a low heat setting.
6. Take the pan off the heat, then add in the dairy free plain yoghurt, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper. Stir well until the pasta is super creamy!
7. Serve and enjoy! (I sprinkle with more nooch) 👌🏼
#veganrecipes #veganbreakfast #veganlunch #veganfoodie #veganeats #veganvitamin #vegancommunity #vegandinner #veganlifestyle #veganfitness #veganfoodlovers #veganshare #veganismo #vegansofinstagram #vegana #vegans #veganlife #veganfood #vegan_veganfood #veganism #veganfoodlovers #veganshare #vegan #vegano