Creamy Pumpkin & Potato Gnocchi by @plantpowernutritionandfitness ? An easy and super satisfying recipe to try out!
Follow @veganstaste99 for more delicious recipes
Ingredients (Serves 3)
500g Gluten Free Gnocchi
¾ Cup Soy Milk
½ Pumpkin (or store pumpkin pureed, 1 Cup)
1/3 Cup Nutritional Yeast
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
½ Tsp Onion Powder
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
½ Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
Coconut Bacon (Optional)
¼ Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Tsp Coconut aminos
½ Tsp Maple Syrup
¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika
1. If you are making the pumpkin pureed preheat the oven to 195’c. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Cut the pumpkin into 1-inch cubes and place it on the baking sheet and pour ¼ cup of water in the tray and over the pumpkin. Cook until tender and set aside. Whilst the pumpkin is cooking move onto the next steps.
2. In a small bowl combine the coconut flakes, coconut aminos, ½ Tsp maple syrup and the smoked paprika. Set aside.
3. In a large pot boil the gnocchi, rinse under cold water. Set aside.
4. Once the pumpkin is cooked remove the skin and transfer to a high speed blended. Blend until you have 1 cup of creamy pureed pumpkin. Set aside.
5. Add the coconut bacon to the oven and bake for 10minutes or until crispy. flipping halfway through. Set aside.
6. In a large pot on medium head add the soy milk and heat until it starts to steam then add the arrowroot flour and whisk until all clumps are removed.
7. Add the pureed pumpkin, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, djion mustard and maple syrup. Combine well then reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook for around 8 minutes or until the sauce is thick then add the gnocchi and coconut bacon to the pot and stir well.
8. Serve the gnocchi with fresh greens.
#veganfood #veganrecipes #vegancomfortfood #plantbasedfood #plantbased #veganfoodshare #vegetarianfood #vegansofig #veganlunch #veganfoodie #veganfoodlovers #vegetarianrecipes #veganfriendly #veganeats #plantbasedrecipe #plantbasedfoods #plantbasedeating #vegandinner #veganbowl #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedvegan #vegans #plantbasedrecipes #veganfoodporn #plantbase #vegan #plantbasedfoodie #dairyfree