Creamy Pumpkin Cheesy Pasta
😋 A fun take on mac n cheese that uses pumpkin & coconut yoghurt for creaminess and nutritional yeast for that cheezy flavour! It’s so yummy and so easy to make, all you need in a pot and a little bit of patience! Get the recipe:
ONE-POT CREAMY PUMPKIN CHEESY PASTA
●3 cups of dried pasta of choice
●2 cups of broccoli, chopped
●1 ½ cups of pumpkin puree
●¼ cup nutritional yeast
●¾ cup natural coconut yoghurt
●2 tablespoons of maple syrup
●¼ cup water
● 2 tsp salt
● 1 tablespoon garlic paste
1. In a large pot, add in the dried pasta and broccoli. Cook according to packet instructions until the pasta is al dente. Drain and put the pasta and broccoli back in the pot.
2. Meanwhile, make the pumpkin sauce by blending the rest of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
3. Pour the pumpkin over the pasta and gently fold it in.
4. Serve with an extra sprinkle of nutritional yeast!
Follow us @vegandinnerfeed for Daily vegan recipes 🌱