Creamy mushroom and white wine spaghetti by @veggiemaz
Follow us @vegetdiet for more vegan recipes ??
Recipe (5-6 serves)
– 1 tbsp oil (I used olive)
– 450gr cooked spaghetti
– 2 brown onions, sliced
– 400gr cup mushroom, sliced
– 200gr Enoki mushroom, roughly cut
– 1/4 white wine
– 4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 cup soy milk mixed with 4 tbsp tapioca flour
– 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
– Fresh thyme to garnish
– 1 cup vegetable broth
– 3 tbsp tamari
– 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– salt and pepper to taste
1) In a pan, heat up the oil and sauteed your garlic and onions for about 3min
2) Add the mushrooms. Cook for 5min and add all the other ingredients except the soy milk and tapioca flour. Stir well and cook on low for 10min.
3) Add the mill and tapioca flour and stir well.
4) cook for 2 minutes and add an extra tbsp of tapioca flour if the sauce isn’t thick enough.
5) Remove from the heat and add the spaghetti.
6) Enjoy topped with fresh thyme and accompanied by roasted asparagus!