COSMIC BROWNIES 💫🪐⚡️ remember Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies? This is her now. This version is vegan + gluten free!
1 1/3 cup oat flour (gf or reg works)
3/4 cup cacao powder
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp pink salt
2/3 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 vegan eggs (I made flax eggs)
8 oz vegan chocolate chips
6.75 oz canned organic classic coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8×8 pan.
2. Make flax eggs and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients, then add wet and mix with spatula.
3. Pour batter into pan and bake for 15-18 minutes. Do not over cook! You don’t want the brownies to dry out. 18 minutes was perfect for me.
3. While brownies are baking, make ganache. Heat coconut milk on the stove. Add chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Once milk is boil, pour over chocolate chips. Let this sit for about a minute and mix until the chocolate chips have melted.
4. When brownies are done, carefully remove from pan and coop on rack.
5. Once cool, add ganache and sprinkles.