Cinnamon Apple Scones with Lemon glaze 🍎🍋
Here is a recipe.
1 flax egg (1/2 Tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp of water)
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour or all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup vegan butter melted
1 cup diced apple (about 1 large apple)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup apple sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Start by mixing your flax eggs. Leave them sitting for 5 minutes to set
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flours, salt, baking powder, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted vegan butter, flax eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and applesauce.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix to combine
6. The dough should be slightly flaky, not too wet, and not too dry. Add more flour if the dough is too wet.
7. Add the apple chunks to the dough and mix once again.
8. Scoop the dough with the ice cream scooper onto parchment paper lined baking tray and bake for 18-22 minutes, or until golden
9. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
10. Make the glaze. Optional. Mix 3/4 cup of powder sugar with the juice of 1 lemon and 1/4 cup almond milk. Add some lemon zest. Whisk until its smooth. Drizzle the scones with the lemon glaze. Enjoy!
💗like 💬komen 🔄share 👥tag
𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐔 𝐘𝐔𝐊
#veganbreakfast #vegan_veganfood #veganfoodshare #plantbased #veganfood #vegantreats #letscookvegan #whatveganseat #veganlunch #vegantravel #vegansofig #vegansofig #veganuary #vegan #veganfitness #veganpizza #vegandiet #veganfoodspot #🌱 #vegetarian #vegans #vegana #veganprotein #vegantravel #vegandessert #vegancheese #veganrecipe #veganmeals