CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CASHEW GRANOLA
swipe to see the process ———>
This is my best granola recipe yet!! It was sooo addicting?
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup raw cashews, halved
1/4 cup Cacao Bliss chocolate powder
1/4 cup hulled hemp hearts
1/8 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/8 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/8 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the oats, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, chocolate powder, and hemp seeds.
3) In a separate, small bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup, peanut butter and salt. Stir slowly to loosen up the peanut butter, and make sure everything is fully combined.
4) Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
5) Evenly distribute the mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes, taking if out to mix it at 10 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
6) Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool. (The granola will harden as it cools)
7) Store it in some mason jars and have it on top of yogurt, with milk, added to cereal, or just out of the jar!
#vegan #veganrecipes #granola #granolarecipe #quarantinebaking