Chickpea Tomato Curry 🍅
Looking for a quick meal this evening? Try out our super easy chickpea tomato curry, it is simple and delicious. Serve with rice or try out something different like a prata! Ours were store bought, you can find them in the freezer section of your local supermarket (Just check the ingredients as they might not all be fully plant-based). Just drop us a message for any tips!
Can of Chickpeas
Can of Chopped tomatoes
350 Gr. Spinach
1 Red Onion
1 Tbsp. Harissa
1 Tsp. Cumin
1/2 Tsp. Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp. Paprika Powder
1 Tsp. Coriander
1 Tsp. Turmeric
Salt / Pepper
1. In a heated pan add the chopped onion to the oil.
2. Add the finely chopped garlic and all the spices. Smoked paprika and the Coriander are optional if not at hand, you can add a splash of water to the mixture if the spices are too dry.
3. Add the can of tomatoes. Once heated, start adding the spinach to the pan.
4. Once all the spinach turned soft you can add the chickpeas to the mix and leave for about 10 min to boil.
5. Add more spices, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with some Nigella Seeds and fresh Coriander.
#chickpeas #chickpeasrecipe #tomato #curry #plantbased #vegan #vegetarian #veganfoodlovers #plantbasedrecipes #veganfriendly #vegetarianfood #dinner #lunch #prata #foodiesofinstagram #gratefulfoodies #vegspiration