Check out my website! Choclate is a necessity, so today we have Healthy Vegan Chocolate Caramel Truffles by Claire Cary 🍫
I’m not ashamed to admit that I am a chocoholic, these truffles definitely are a must have.
• 1 1/2 pounds medjool dates (about 25 large dates)
• 1/4 cup runny almond butter
•1/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 heaping cup chocolate chips
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. If your dates seem at all dry, add to a bowl and soak with water to make processing easier.
2. Otherwise, add the pitted dates, almond butter, salt, vanilla and coconut milk to a food processor.
3. Process until you get a thick paste with no visible date pieces left. It will take a bit to process depending on what kind of food processor you have, you may need to stop to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
4. Scoop into about 1 inch balls and roll with your hands. If it seems too sticky, just slightly dampen your hands to make it easier to roll. Place on a piece of parchment paper, keeping each ball away from the other.
5. Stick in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a glass bowl or small pan. Add that pan into another pan with about an inch of water.
7. Heat over low/medium heat to melt the chocolate, stirring regularly.
Take each caramel ball and roll in the chocolate, then place back on the piece of parchment paper and top with salt flakes.
Add back to the freezer for about 15 minutes & enjoy
#food #vegan #veganfood #vegans #veganlifestyle #veganmeals #veganlife #veganbaking #veganrecipes #veganfoodshare #veganfoodlover #veganfoodie #igfood #healthyveganfood #healthyvegan #vegetarianrecipes #chocolate #foodie #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedrecipe #vegandinner #whatveganseat #foodrevolution #veganlove #veganfoodporn #eatsplants #veganlunch #veganbowl #eatyourveggies #veganfoodshares