Cauliflower Alfredo ••
1 head of cauliflower
3 TBSP Garlic
1/2 cup Oat milk
Salt + Pepper
Alfredo Sauce: ••
•• * Cut cauliflower into florets
* Add 1 TBSP minced garlic into pan on low heat. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
* Add cauliflower to pan along with 1 cup of water, bring water to a boil. Cook cauliflower until soft, about 10 minutes
* Transfer cauliflower into food processor or blender. Season with salt + pepper to taste. Add 1/2 cup oat milk and 2 TBSP garlic. Process until you get a very smooth creamy texture. Add more salt, pepper, oat milk to your liking! ••
* Cook pasta according to box instructions
* Cook spinach in pan until soft * Add all contents to your pasta + enjoy!
#foodcombining #vegan #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #veganrecipes