This is an easy cake! I’ve made it a few times and my kids love it! It’s quite a decadent cake so leave it to make for special occasions!
Blueberry infused Chocolate cake at its simplicity, moist and delicious:
3 T of blueberry liquid squeezed out from 2 cups of blueberries boiled into a pot. Strain and use the pulp for oatmeal or pudding!
1 cup of coffee, warm.
1 cup of oat milk (or any milk).
1/2 cup of neutral oil (I used avocado). *i used coconut oil this time!
1 tsp of vanilla powder.
2 T of apple cider vinegar.
2 cups of flour.
1 cup of coconut sugar.
1 cup of regular sugar.
3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
1 tsp of baking soda.
1 tsp of salt.
Follow us @veganhealthybowls for Daily vegan recipes 🌱
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare two round cake pans. I used three in this case and made the batter twice to fill them all in.
2. Mix all the liquid ingredients together.
3. Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly.
4. Mix the wet into the wet and stir until combined.
5. Pour evenly into each pan and make for 35 minutes.
The frosting is simply two cans of coconut cream (left overnight to solidify, scoop out the heavy cream from the top and use the leftover water for a smoothie) and half a cup of icing sugar.