Butternut Squash Gnocchi
Calories 401 Protein 15.1g Carbs 86.2g Fats 2.8g
6 Cups – Whole wheat flour
1 Small – Butternut Squash
1. Cut off the skin of the butternut squash and scoop out the seeds. Then cut the squash into small pieces and boil for 10 minutes. You can use any other type of pumpkin or squash.
2. Drain the squash and purée it with either a fork, a stock blender or a food processor. Let it cool.
3. Mix in 5 and 1/2 cups of flour until you obtain a dough. Depending on the size of the squash or pumpkin you may need to add more flour, the dough should not be sticky.
4. Kneed the dough until it forms a smooth dough as photo n.6
5. You can now form little peaces of dough and roll them on a fork to make the gnocchi shape.
6. Boil the gnocchi until they float to te surface.
7. Cool and prepare the gnocchi at your liking ???
Please share your own version in the comments ?? #veganiseasy #vegandinner #plantbasedrecipes #vegans #veganrecipes #vegano #vegansofinstagram #vegansofig #veganlife #vegancommunity