BOURBON BISCUITS by @whatluceeats
180g self raising flour (I use @homeprideflour)
30g cacao powder (I use @foodthoughtsuk)
50g Bourbon biscuit crumbs (blended or bashed with rolling pin)
70g light brown sugar
70g caster sugar
160g melted dark chocolate
250ml oat milk (I use @califiafarmsuk )
70ml dairy free yoghurt (I use @nushfoods)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
80g dark chocolate chunks/chips (I used @lindtuk )
150g Bourbon biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a square or rectangular baking dish.
2. In a bowl combine the flour, cacao powder, bourbon crumbs, light brown sugar and caster
3. Add the melted chocolate, oat milk, vanilla extract and yoghurt. Combine.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the mixture into the lined dish.
5. Smooth out and then push the Bourbon biscuits into the mixture. Bake in the oven for
6. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin and cutting into squares. They’ll be quite
gooey in the middle but that’s the best part!
Follow my other pages for quick, delicious vegan recipes
@VeganChefRon on youtube
#veganrecipes #Organic #realfood #veganfoodie #plantbased