Bluebell rice and chickpea curry!! The secret ingredient is natural peanut butter omg ?
• brown rice cooked with bluebell vine flowers
• a cup of chickpeas
• 6 small tomatoes
• a small onion
• 3 cloves of garlic
• a teaspoon of chili flakes
• a tsp of salt
• half a cup of plant based milk
• a tbsp of curry powder
• 1/3 cup coconut powder
• a generous dollop of unsweetened, unsalted, natural peanut butter
• Blender all the ingredients except for the 3 tomatoes, the chickpeas, the coconut powder, the plant based milk, and the peanut butter.
• Pour mixture in an oiled pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
• add the chickpeas and the chopped remaining 3 tomatoes
• cook for 2 minutes
• add the coconut powder mixed in plant based milk and peanut butter, cooking the curry for another 2 minutes. Mix well, and dinner is served! Top with fresh basil. I used 15 leaves or so.
#vegetarianrecipes #veganrecipes #veganfood #vegetarian #vegan #vegancurry #vegancurryrecipe #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #vegandinner #chickpeas #veganfoodie #veganlunch