Soup weather is well and truly here and I’m not mad about it…
I whipped up this super quick and easy leek and potato soup today for lunch and it was so delicious! 🍵
It was the perfect autumn lunch!
– 350g potatoes
– 2 medium leeks
– 1 litre of Vegetable stock
– 1/2 white onion
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Bread of choice
1. Slice the leeks, Finley dice the onion and peel and chop the potatoes into small chunks. Put the kettle on.
2. Add a saucepan to the hob on a medium heat and add some oil.
3. Add in the onion, leek and potatoes and cook for 5 mins until the vegetables start to soften.
4. Then add in the stock and bring to the boil. Season well and stir in. Place a lid on the pan and leave to cook until the potatoes are soft and cooked.
5. Remove from the heat and blend with a hand blender until it reaches your desired consistency. Season again.
6. Serve with fresh bread, pepper and a drizzle of vegan cream I used @alpro. Enjoy!