Are you in a rainbow state of mind?
After todays inspiring inauguration I am feeling like some of the weight of the world has shifted from our shoulders to those of our new, competent leaders. I am more optimistic about the future than I have been in ages! Sounds like a perfect day for a rainbow🌈
👉RAINBOW FARRO SALAD with baby bells, multicolor tomatoes, olives and basil with simplest vinaigrette
🤘Rainbow Farro Salad Recipe
Cook: 20 minutes
Ingredients: 2 cups cooked farro, 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 4 baby bell peppers chopped, 10 calamatas pitted and chopped, 1/4 bunch basil chopped, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 1 cucumber chopped small, 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, 1/2 lemon squeezed, 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning, 1 pinch crushed red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper to taste.
1. Cook the farro according to package, rinse and drain
2. Mix tomatoes, cucumber, olives, farro, olives and basil in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, maple syrup, lemon, salt, italian seasoning, red pepper and black pepper with a fork
4. Toss the farro salad well with the dressing.
5. Chill and eat within 3 days.
I am breathing much easier and feeling prouder to be an American than I have in the last 4 years💜 yay Biden/Harris💜