Another autumnal recipe – creamy cauliflower soup! #vegan & #dairyfree – simply perfect for cold & rainy days ?
– 1 cauliflower
– 1 onion
– 1 potato (you can skip this for completely low-carb version)
– vegetable broth
– 1 cup of almond milk
– olive oil
– thyme / basil / sweet paprika / garlic powder / salt and pepper
– almond cream (as a topping)
– Roast cauliflower and onion in the oven together with the spices and a splash of olive oil.
– In a separate bowl, cook potato (in a vegetable broth).
– Once everything is cooked, transfer your cauliflower and onion to the same pot with potato and vegetable broth.
– Add almond milk (depends on the texture you prefer, I usually add 1 cup) and blend everything together.
– Once it’s all blended, boil your soup for a few minutes.
– Serve with almond cream on top, some fresh thyme and any cheese you prefer (parmesan or dairy-free).