Almond Cranberry Biscotti w. Zesty Orange 🍊🎄
For #12daysofveganchristmas day 11 I thought I’d share another fun gifting idea. 🥰🙌🏼
Pack in a cute jar with a hand written tag for an #ecofriendly gift is year.
Vegan biscotti recipe
1 cup flour
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Zest of two oranges
1 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
3 Tbsp oat milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup slivered almonds
1/3 dried cranberries
½ block Whittaker’s dark chocolate
1. Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Sift together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the wet ingredients until well combined.
4. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, and once they start to combine add in the almond and chopped dried cranberries.
5. Knead for 1-2 minutes and shape into a rectangular long.
6. Place onto a baking paper lined tray and bake for 30 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
7. Take out of the oven for 25 minutes to set, leaving the oven on.
8. Once 25 minutes have passed, slice with a bread knife into 1cm thick slices. Place back onto the baking tray for a further 25 minutes.
9. Cool for 30 minutes before melting Whittaker’s chocolate over half of each bite sized piece.
#vegan #ecogift #ecofriendlychristmas #lowwaste