Added Sugar free, Vegan & Paleo Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache! Recipe below!
That little mint leaf reminds me of the holidays ?
2 cups hazelnut meal
1/3 cup unsweetend cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp arrowroot + 2 tbsp melted coconut oil + 6 tbsp water
Optional handful of vegan chocolate chips .
Chocolate Hazelnut Paste:
3 heaping cups dry roasted hazelnuts
1/4 cup unsweetend coco powder
1 tightly packed cup dried dates
1 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut paste
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1) preheat oven to 350°F and grease your favorite cake pan
2) in a medium or large bowl, whisk together hazelnut meal, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
3) in a small bowl, add in the 2 tbsp arrowroot + 2 tbsp coconut oil + 6 tbsp water and mix until combined. Then mix in the rest of the coconut oil and mashed banana.
4) pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you get a batter consistency
5) pour batter into your cake pan and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before you frost
For chocolate Hazelnut paste
1) in your food processor, process the hazelnuts until you get a nut butter consistency
2) Add in cocoa powder and dates and process until smooth
1) add in chocolate hazelnut paste in a bowl with the coconut oil. Mix until totally combined and refrigerate for 20 minutes before you frost. Any longer will make it to hard to frost.
2) frost the Ganache on the completely cooled cake and enjoy!
#vegandesserts #vegan #veganfood #plantbased #vegandessert #whatveganseat #glutenfree #veganrecipes #vegansweets #vegansofig #dairyfree #veganfoodporn #vegancake #vegantreats #veganbaking #veganfoodshare #vegansnacks #veganlife #veganchocolate #desserts #foodie #veganeats #dessert #veganrecipe #vegancommunity #veganfoodie #veganbakery #chocolate #foodporn #paleo