Aaha Emi ruchi anara maimarachi
Roju Tindam mari moje tiranidi
Taaja kuralalo raaja evarandi
Inka cheppala Vankaye 🍆 nandi !!!
This means that Eggplant 🍆 is the king of the fresh vegetables and if you have to eat something delicious everyday that has to be Brinjal 😋😋!!
This is a famous song from one of the Telugu films called ‘Egire pavurama ‘ in which the heroine cooks 🍆 curry in different variations and feeds the whole village 😍.
This is what happens in our family . Eggplant is cooked almost 3 times a week 🙈. Be it gutti Vankaya , stuffed eggplant or fry . I couldn’t find the small ones this time so tried something different ‘Spicy Rosated eggplant’ 🍆 with the big Aubergine .
I’ve been thinking of many songs from the time this funny and exciting contest started and here I’m sending this to #gaanesekhaanetak hosted by @viniscookbook @_krithika @tanyas.bowlsandbrushes
Further nominating @sailaja663 @preetis_food_delights @janakiyarlagadda
* Aubergine/ big eggplant – thinly sliced to half rounds
* Besan / gram flour – 2 tbsp
* Sooji – 3 tbsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
* Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
* Salt as required
* Chopped cilantro
1. Cut the 🍆 into think slices in round shoes and cut them into half or leaves them as is .
2. In a ziploc bag add oil, red chilli powder, salt , coriander powder,besan and mix well . Then add the eggplant slices and coat with the mixed spices . ( using ziplock helps in coating evenly ) . You can also just coat with hands .
3. Heat oil in a pan . Take sooji in a plate . Now take the coated eggplant pieces and dip them in sooji on both sides .
4. Arrange them on the pan evenly and fry on both sides on low flame till they cook completely and turn crispy . Do this in batches if you don’t have a big pan enough to fit all the pieces .
5. Finally garnish with chopped cilantro . Enjoy with hot rasam rice or dal.
#andhrafood #andhrapradesh #vegetarianfood #aubergine#eggplant #veganrecipes #veganfood #igvegan #instadaily #instafood#showfoodz