A very non traditional miso soup, but this is an easy quick meal if you have some miso paste and extra veggies you need to use up. My version is listed below, but this recipe is very flexible!
– 1 serving of rice noodles
– 3-4 sliced mushrooms
– 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
– 1/4 block cubed firm tofu
– 2 tbsp miso paste
– 1 tbsp fresh chives
1. Boil two small pots of water.
2. Cook one serving of rice noodles in one pot.
3. In the other pot, add miso paste, mushrooms, carrots, and tofu. Stir constantly and ensure that the miso paste fully dissolves.
4. Drain rice noodles and add to a bowl.
5. Add tofu, veggies, and broth to your rice noodles.
6. Serve topped with fresh chives.
1. Use whatever veggies you have on hand.
2. Udon noodles are also super good with this recipe.
3. You could probably cook the noodles in the same pot as everything else, I always just do it separately.
#misosoup #vegan #vegandinner #veganrecipes #easyveganmeals #ricenoodles #vegansoup #tofurecipes