A tasty and hearty Pasta with Blistered Tomatoes and Vegan Sausage by @theyummyvegan ❤️ This is so easy to make with minimal ingredients and maximum flavour. Definitely give it a try! ?
FOLLOW @veganmeal_recipes for daily #vegan inspo & recipes from across the gram??
16 oz (454 g) Calamarata Pasta or other short shape
3 (100 g) Vegan Sausage Links chopped
1 1/2 pints of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
1 small Onion chopped
4 cloves Garlic crushed or minced
6-8 Basil leaves chiffonaded or sliced thinly (reserve some for garnish)
pinch Red Chili Flakes
2 tsp (10 ml) Balsamic Vinegar
1 1/2 (22.5 ml) Tbsp Avocado Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 – 1 cup Pasta Water reserved
1. Cook the Pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 -1 cup of the Pasta water.
2. While your Pasta is cooking, in a large Sauté pan, cook the Sausage on med-high heat. Cook just until browned then remove from pan and set aside
3. Lower the heat to med , add the Oil to the pan and sauté the Onion until translucent. About 4 minutes.
4. Add in the Tomatoes and cook until they begin to blister or break open. About 6-8 minutes. You can gently help them along by pressing down with a wooden spoon/spatula. It’s also ok to leave some intact.
5. Add in the Garlic and Chili Flakes and continue cooking until fragrant about 2 minutes.
6. Return the cooked Sausage to the pan along with the chopped Basil and Balsamic Vinegar. Lower the heat to med-low and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
7. Add the cooked Pasta to the pan and mix well. Add the pasta water 1/2 cup at a time to loosen up the sauce. Heat through and serve with Vegan Parmesan
#veganpasta #pastarecipe #mushroompasta #basil #pastarecept #thevegansclub #contemporary_vegans #letscookvegan #veganfoodspace #worldwideveganfood #veganrecipeshare #veganrecipes #veganfoodspot #whatveganscook #veganfoodshare #whatveganseat #veganfood #vegancomfortfood #veganinspiration #vegancommunity #vegandiet #vegansofinstagram #veganlifestyle #vegangirl #veganskt #vegansk #vego #vadveg