A new recipe for this Chocolate pumpkin donuts w/ blueberry lavender glaze?by @sculptedkitchen ♥️ These donuts are no different with hidden pumpkin purée! But that’s not the most wonderful part – there’s a glaze on top that takes the very last of the wild blueberries from summer and market found lavender & somehow makes for an aromatic yet delicious bite!??
⭐️ Follow me ? @breakfast_foodss for healthy simple vegan, recipes that will help you lose weight, and feel great ?
⭐️ Tag a friend who would love this recipes!
Chocolate pumpkin donuts w/ blueberry lavender glaze
? 1 cup of all purpose flour
? 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
? 1/4 cocao powder
? 2 Tbspn of melted coconut
? 1.5 tsp of baking powder
? pinch of salt
? pinch of nutmeg
? pinch of cinnamon
? 1/2 cup of almond milk
? 1/2 tsp of of ACV
? 1/2 tsp of vanilla
? 1 flax egg
? 4 T of pumpkin purée
? preheat oven to 350F
? I combined all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. In a second bowl I mixed the dry ingredients. Then I added the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
? put them into a donut mould & baked for 9-10 minutes. Let it cool completely before attempting to glaze. Alternatively you can place into the fridge.
* 1 cup of wild blueberries
* a few flowers of lavender
* 3 cups of icing sugar
* 2 T of oat milk
* 3 T of blueberry mixture after sieved
* if avail, add 2 tsp of blue spirulina
* boil both blueberries & lavender on low heat for 10 mins.
* sieve & keep the pulp for jam.
* add all the ingredients together in a medium bowl & mix on high for 30 sec. If it’s too thick or too thin add more icing sugar or milk, respectively. Dunk w/ a fork & leave on wire rack. Decorate!
#donuts #vegancheesecake #blackberries #strawberries #feedfeed #vegantreats #blueberries #healthyveganfood
#veganvultures #veganrecipes #vegantart #nobakedessert #chocolatey #strawberrycake #proteinsmoothie #frozenberries #thrivemags #beautifulcuisines #letscookvegan #veganfoodie #veganbreakfast #cherry #chocolatebrownies #veganinspo #veganrecipe #healthyvegan