A little #wingwednesday motivation for you 😉
•1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
•1 cup flour (can be almond, gluten free, or all purpose)
•1 cup water
•1 tsp paprika
•1/2 tsp cumin
•1/2 tsp coriander
•1/2 tsp garlic salt
•1/2 tsp salt
•1 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s)
•2 tbsp butter
•1 ripe avocado
•1/4 cup plain yogurt
•2 tsp minced garlic
•Juice of 1/2 lemon
•Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour and seasonings to make the batter. Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway through.
3. Make the dip by mashing the avocado. Then stir in the other ingredients until combined. Set in the fridge until ready to serve.
4. In a sauce pan, heat hot sauce and butter.
5. Once the cauliflower is cooked, place into a bowl and pour over the hot sauce mixture. Toss until wings are coated. Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Serve with dipping sauce, carrots, celery, fries, etc.