4 Ingredient Reese Style Cups! ??
Your new favorite choc themed snack!
Smooth thick peanut butter filling all encased in a rich white/dark choc shell, the cups have that classic Reese taste and can be made in 30 minutes – perfect for when you want a tasty peanut butter bite. ?
Let’s get baking. ??? ⤵️
200g dark choc (or chocolate of choice), melted
200g free from white choc, melted
50g smooth peanut butter
40g icing sugar
20g dairy free spread
6 cupcake cases
1. Spoon 100g of the melted white and dark chocolate into the cases and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. Mix together the icing sugar, peanut butter and spread until well combined.
3. Add 2tsp of the PB mix onto the center of the chilled chocolate cups, repeat until you’ve filled each one.
4. Pour over the remaining melted choc, ensuring the PB is evenly covered and transfer back to the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Once set, carefully remove from the cases and….
Enjoy to your hearts content! ?
These are best served straight from the fridge or pop one on a bowl of porridge to level up your oats. ?
If you remake the cups, tag me in your recreations with #asliceofsunshine ??